BERTOLI HOMOGENIZERS designs and builds Homogenizers and High Pressure Pumps in 1974 in Parma, Italy.
In 2009 BERTOLI built a new factory BERTOLI TOOLS, where it produces the main strategic parts of the machines. Projects of parts are 100% developed internal technical department BERTOLI.
Homogenizers and high pressure pumps Bertoli, designed and built in accordance with European standards, and in accordance with the various content of the product and technological requirements of the customers, can be used in the treatment of a wide range of products, and have the following benefits:
- High level of homogenization, micronization and provides high product stability, improves the structure and organoleptic characteristics and retains the properties of the product;
- Plant reliability and ease of maintenance;
Range of our products represented in single-stage homogenizers and pumps in hygienic design with fixed performance, also available with additional options:
- Two-stage homogenization;
- Aseptics for sterilized and UHT products;
- Adjustable output (mechanical, hydraulic, electronic);
- The use valves of homogenizing , made of tungsten carbide for products causing increased wear.