Since 2012, the company has been manufacturing industrial equipment from stainless steel in Poland, Poznan, our range of products consists of: All types of trolleys with differents sizes, volume and purpose for food and non-food production plants;...
Semiautomatic decager designed to balance speed and cost of the process. Suitable for most small and medium production lines with round containers such as cans and jars. The worker is assisted by various devices to decrease filling time and reduce fatigue caused by repetitive movements.
Note: The data indicated in the table are subject to change.
For containers suitable for push-loading - symmetrical, flat sides, no protruding edges, and medium width-height ratio (tall+thin cans are unstable; flat+wide cans overlap)
Up to 2 layers per minute with 1 trained worker
For rectangular Layer-in-Divider crates with false bottom
Belt in stainless steel (for glass) or plastic (for metal cans)
Adjustable side rails for different can diameters
Adjustable gear reducer to vary belt speed
Photo-eye to stop the lifter at the precise height
Accepts standard-size retort cages for diameter 1200-1400 mm static retorts and diameter 1200-1800 mm rotary retorts
Built in stainless steel AISI 304
(1) The worker inserts the full crates manually and activates the lifter to bring the layer level with the belt.
(2) The worker starts the Push Bar (1), that pushes the layer of cans from the crate to the belt.
(3) The Belt (2), made of non-grip material, receives the cans and queues them for the line.
(4) The worker removes the divider manually and repeats the procedure until the crate is empty.
(5) The worker manually removes the empty crate, inserts a full crate and repeats.