Vacuum sausages stuffer F-line F200 FREY
With the Peek-Cam-system a new material combi-nation is used which concentrates the wearing out on only one part of the rotor system and ensures a higher service life. The rotor system works with highest portioning exactness and the new geome-try of the chambers ensures an optimum sucking in of the filling material. The result is an optimum sausage aspect, also of critical sorts.
In connection with the most modern FREY- control and drive technology the rotor system of
F-LINE F200 achieves highest portioning exactness, also by producing high quantities. The maximum portioning speed is abt. 600 portions/minute.
F-LINE F200 manages to do portioning and linking of different types of casings such as natural and artificial casings, tins or as leading pump for attachments.
Clear advantages for F-Line users
- Best product quality due to the large dimensions of the FREY meat pump.
- Highest hygienic standard, no screws or dirt corners in the direct food area.
- Excellent economic efficiency.
- High filling power.
- Low maintenance costs due to the maintenance-free servo drive.
- Fast and easy change of sorts.
- Low noise level due to the FREY servo drive.
- Low consumption of electricity due to the most modern control engineering.
- Easy cleaning of the vacuum system.
- Multiple combinations with C-LINE accessories and external devices.
F-LINE F200 has a divisible hopper of 250 liters.
- The divisible hopper facilitates the intermediate cleaning as well as the charging of the hopper with small quantities for often changing the sausage type.
- The counter screw can be dismoun-ted, therefore the best hygienic conditions are guaranteed.
Target groups of F-Line F200:
- Medium-sized and industrial productions.
- Large production of sausages.
- Suitable for small calibrated products, which need a high filling pressure.
- In connection with BAS02 and AHL02 systems.
- Productions with high demands on the exactness of portions and the quality.
- Production of raw sausages with the grinding head system WK130.
- Optimal suitable for all FREY C-Line componants.
- See the function survey below.
F-LINE F200 can be delivered with or without a hydraulic lifting device for norm trolleys.
The stirring device, which is controlled by the transporting capacity and the meat guiding in the neck of the hopper ensure a continuous filling of the rotor chambers. A fast emptying of the machine as well as a quick change of sorts is guaranteed.
F-Line F200 is delivered with a divisible 250-liters-hopper which is usually charged by means of a lifting and dumping device. For cleaning purposes the foot step can be tilted out. For opening or closing the hopper is assisted by a integrated shock absorber.