Since 2012, the company has been manufacturing industrial equipment from stainless steel in Poland, Poznan, our range of products consists of: All types of trolleys with differents sizes, volume and purpose for food and non-food production plants;...
Semiautomatic crater designed to balance speed and cost. Suitable for most small and medium production lines with round containers such as cans and jars. The worker is assisted by various devices to decrease filling time and reduce fatigue caused by repetitive movements.
Note: The data indicated in the table are subject to change.
For containers suitable for push-loading - symmetrical, flat sides, no protruding edges, and medium width-height ratio (tall+thin cans are unstable; flat+wide cans overlap)
Up to 2 layers per minute with 1 trained worker
For rectangular Layer-in-Divider crates with false bottom
Receiving belt in stainless steel (for glass) or plastic (for metal cans); rubber pushing belt for best traction
Adjustable side rails for different can diameters
Adjustable gear reducer to vary belt speed
Photo-eye to stop the lifter at the precise height
Accepts standard-size Panini crates for diameter 12001400 static retorts and diameter 1200-1800 rotary retorts
Built in stainless steel AISI 304
(1) The Receiving Belt (1) receives cans from the line. Made of non-gripping material so round containers align themselves naturally in a staggered formation.
(2) The worker places a divider by hand and actuates the lifter to bring the layer to the level of the belt.
(3) When cans are enough to form a layer, the worker activates the Pushing Belt (2), that pushes the layer forward onto into the crate.
(4) The Leading Bar (4) leads the cans as they move forward to keep the layer compact.
(5) The Blocker (3) presses down on the last row of cans remaining on the belt, so they don't fall off when the lifter is lowered.
(6) The worker repeats the procedure until the crate is completely full, manually removes the full crate, inserts an empty crate and repeats.
Message was sent
Message was sent, soon our adviser will contact you…