- Pasta production process starts here: in the vacuum mixing tank, raw materials and water are dosed, to obtain the dough. Then, thanks to the mechanical action of the high efficiency compression screws, the dough reaches the perfect compactness that is necessary for pasta to keep its shape at the exit of the die head.
- The press can be fitted either with Total Vacuum System or with traditional technology.
- The cutting unit is a completely independent unit, fixed at the press legs. It is suitable for cutting any pasta shape and also to fit the “penne” cutter device.
Shaker and Bucket Elevator
Pasta drying process starts here. The shaker is fitted with a new motion device (patented), which allows a significant energy saving. In the shaker, the surface of the pasta is dried very quickly by hot air, to prevent sticking in the next steps of the pasta production process.
The complete pasta drying process occurs in two zones of the E.N.A. dryer: the pre-dryer and main dryer, each having separated thermohygroregulation control units. A pre-drying phase of approximately 40 minutes, followed by a drying phase of approximately 2 hours, to end with a stabilization phase of approximately 30 minutes, allows a high-quality production using any kind of raw materials. The E.N.A. dryer is fitted with high density fiberglass panels, internally lined with stainless steel sheets and silicone rubber gaskets.
The air/water cooler is fitted with an external cooling unit to lower the pasta temperature and to make it suitable for storage and/or packaging.
- ARS (AxorOcrim Remote Service) is the automation and supervision system completely developed by Axor Ocrim.
- Integrated supervision of the automation system entirely developed by Axor Ocrim,
- Real time full control of the line components,
- Management and analysis of recipes, historical data and power consumption,
- Compatibility with all management software,
- Access via Axorapp for all mobile devices (smartphone, tablet, laptop),
- Remote assistance with Axor Ocrim’s technical and support center, available 24 hours / 7 days.