System used to raise the hooks from the level of the cart to the level of the dock rails.
Made up of:
- A telescopic section to join the cart rail with the height change rail.
- An inserter at the entrance to the height change mechanism, powered pneumatically, which allows hooks to enter one by one on the chain.
- Closed 1 'A" chain circuit.
- UPN-60 profile guides.
- Pushers with 4 nylon wheels.
- Electrical control panel.
- Buttons to control the different mechanisms, with stop and start switches.
Made of hot-dip galvanised steel.